Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tag I'm it

TAG I'm It....
I am-BUSY!!!
I want-a nap
I have-OCD
I feel-"special"
I hear-NOTHING!!! UH OH that can't be good(wonder what the kids are up to)
I smell-corndogs
I crave-CAFE RIO
I cry-NEVER!!!
I search-for things to wear
I wonder-if my room will ever be clean and stay that way!!!
I regret-not saying things I should
I love-my 2nd job. I get MASON!!!
I care-about the choices ALL my kids make! (even the 19 yr old)
I worry-about everything
I remember-the small things!!
I believe-I'm old
I dance-at my Zumba class!! That I haven't been to in months
I don't-like being touched.
I argue-WHAT? I don't argue!! What the crap, why would you say I argue???
I write-everything on my calendar!
I win-YES I DO!!!
I lose-your mom loses!!!
I wish-I had a waistline!!
I listen-for Mason crying in the other room so he doesn't "annoy"Aidan while he watches tv lol
I can-multitask with the BEST of them.
I need-a FAT friend to go shopping with me!! Tired of you skinny people!!
I am happy-with my life!!!

I tag Mindy, Heidi, Leslie and Amber

1 comment: