Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun

We carved pumpkins!! Allen and Aidan got creative when they picked out the pumpkins!


My 3 lil Jacko o lanterns!!

Mr. Mason!!! I dressed him up and took him to parent teacher conference to surprise his Mom!! He was such a good sport!!! Isn't he the cutest!!

Ms. Vampiress Asjton my Ninja
Sir Aidan the Knight

UH OH looks like Macenzi is gonna get stabbed!!
Macenzi and her cute friends!!
This is our friend Branden he chased the boys up the stairs dressed like that!! They weren't scared as you can tell. They already wrestled with him and he almost fell down the stairs. They didn't know who he was! LOL But Aidan kept saying "I'm not scared"!!!
Branden said it was obvious my boy's were raised in a UFC home!! LOL
Well that was some of our halloween fun!! Hope you all had a great Halloween!!

6 comments:

  1. Nice costumes! Your kids look great, and that baby is adorable! Macenzi is getting so big! Crazy, cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the costumes and I love the pic of the kids holding their pumpkins. Good idea!! Kadee says thanks to Chel she was excited when I told her she liked her costume! That little Mason is so cute. DO you babysit him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Heather! Such cute pictures. Your kids are huge. (I know that makes me sound so old) Anyways I am glad I found your blog. Now I can stalk you through the internet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun Heather! I love and miss your kids so much! I love the pumpkins they picked out. I can totally see Allen doing that. Your kids looked great for Halloween. Fun pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey can you believe after all these years a blog would bring us back together? I'm so excited to hear from you and your family looks awesome. How's your mom? I see Matt sometimes at the Peck's. They are still in my ward. Unbelieveable. Heather, you look great and your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete