Monday, November 24, 2008

POEM


Macenzi has been published!!! :O)
She wrote a poem in the 5th grade and it was sent in and published in a book with a bunch of other kids. It is called "Brilliance" 2008 Poetry collection!!
The poem is HILARIOUS!!!!!! Her Uncle David and Matt and her Dad couldn't stop laughing!!!
"Yellow Days" by Macenzi Bossa'
My yellow days are hateful days
I just want to stomp and scream
Until blood comes out of my ears
Yellow days are terrible
My brother decided that my clothes
Would be a nice bathroom
I just want to disappear off the face of the Earth
And I scream, "I hate yellow days!"
That's a yellow day
Ya were proud!!! HAHAHA!! She's a funny girl!!

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny. I sure liked having her in Act. days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So i guess she doesn't like yellow days eh?!?!? What a funny girl, that Macenzi. It was fun to see you, we will be in touch!

    ReplyDelete