Friday, December 5, 2008

Merry Christmas

My cute lil pregnant friend Heidi tagged me so here goes....

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper!!
2. Real tree or Artificial? I used to prefer real. I loved either cutting it down or just going and buying a fresh one. But after Allen and I in a constant battle over setting it up and putting the lights on. I got mad one year cause he was takin forever to go buy one and I didn't want to spend $80 on a tree I went to Walmart and bought one!! I lifted the heavy fetchin tree my self!!! It's already pre-lighted and not hard to set up!!
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after THANKSGIVING. :)
4. When do you take the tree down? The day after Christmas
5. Do you like eggnog? Only Southern Comfort Vanilla
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I can't really remember, probably my stereo.
7. Hardest person to buy for? ALLEN
8. Easiest person to buy for? Aidan and Ashton
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No! I would like to have one thought!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail!!!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A safe! My sweet new husband of only 2 months thought it would be good to get me something to keep our bills in after I paid them. Sweet loving guy huh!! (I'ts a wonder were still married after that 1st christmas LOL) He's gotten much better at buying be presents.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The day after THANKSGIVING :)
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes I have. But the person knew I got it and that I didn't want it. They had no problem taking it from me.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cheese ball and chocolate cheese ball!!!
16. Lights on the tree? White
17. Favorite Christmas song? A christmas song by Dave Matthews Band and Noel by either Josh Groban or Celine Dion
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home! Except this year we are going to Vegas. There is a UFC fight we wanna check out the day after christmas
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes!! Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen, Rudolph :)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? It's a bow. But I WANT a star. I'm just way picky!!
.21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? EARLY Christmas morning!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? There is never enough time to get things done!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love white lights! Not sure if I have a favorite ornament!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? We just have snacks and sandwiches! So much easier than cooking!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? FURNITURE!!
I Tag MINDY, Leslie, Michelle, Karen, and KAmi

1 comment:

  1. You can learn a lot about someone by their Christmas prefrences. I'll try to do this "tag" in a few days when I've got some free time. :)

    ReplyDelete