Monday, November 10, 2008

Tagged!!

Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
JOYS
1. My husband and my kids
2. Any girls night out
3. Getting my hair done!!! always makes me feel pretty!

FEARS
1. Allen getting sick and dying
2. Roaches
3. Losing a kid

GOALS
1. To have a clean house
2. To be skinnier than you! HAHAHA!!!
3. To be in shape forget being skinny I want to be in SHAPE!!! (my shape not yours)

OBSESSION/COLLECTIONS
1. Dr. Pepper-I'm with you Janna
2. Squares
3. BUNKO!!! :O)

3 FACTS ABOUT ME!!
1. I don't like to be touched! I have to wipe it off if I am touched.
2. I HATE feet!!
3. I'm afraid of the dark!!

I tag Mindy, Heidi, Michelle and Erin

5 comments:

  1. Okay Stop with all the funniness, and what is wrong with feet???You kill me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather! Your family is so cute! Michelle mentioned that you found her blog. Hope you don't mind that I stopped by!

    Leslie (Campbell) Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I know it has been a couple of years since we have been around each other alot but I remember all those things about you like it was yesterday. I really miss you especailly after seeing and talking to you the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, good to hear from you. I don't mind the blog stalking. It will be fun to keep updated with you.

    ReplyDelete