Wednesday, October 15, 2008

4th Folder 4th picture


4th Folder 4th Picture
This is a super fun tag! Mindy tagged me. I was supposed to pick the fourth folder and the fourth picture in that folder and talk about it.
This is a pic of Allen, Dana White and I! Those that don't know who Dana White is he is The Owner of the UFC!! We went to Vegas in February of 2007 not 2025 no matter what the pic says to see a UFC fight. It was a trip just for Allen and I. We had a blast!! Me being shorter than most saw a crowd around Dana and we wanted a pic so I pushed my way to the front of the group. He saw me I smiled. Something funny was said and I grinned at him and the next thing he says is grab that girl she's been standing there awhile. NOPE I wasn't!! IT WAS GREAT!!! HAHAHA
I tag Amber:O)

1 comment: