Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Poor Ashton


Poor guy!! I really try not to inflict the middle child syndrome on Ashton but sometimes I can't help it. Well he came home Monday after school and told me he is student of the week and he needed a poster with pics of him on it! Ya loser mom here forgot!!! I even had it on my calendar!!! WHAT A SLACKER!!! I had NO time on Monday with a soccer game in Tremonton and 2 football games in Brigham. So Chel and I worked on it last night and I took it to his class this afternoon!! Poor guy!! He sure doesn't seem to mind though. He didn't complain. WHEW!!! But good news for him, He grew a 1/4 of an inch and moved to the 4%!!! WOOHOO!!! We've put off the Pediatric Endocrinologist for 3 more months!! YEAH ASHTON!!

2 comments:

  1. I feel for you! Glad he grew! Your family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAHOO!!! He is such a cute boy! I'm sorry about the games Monday! I totally forgot to call you about that before we left :) I LOVE that you are blogging now! :)

    ReplyDelete