Wednesday, October 15, 2008

8 Things Tag

8 TV shows I love to watch:
House
Life
CSI Las Vegas
American Idol
Oprah
Today Show
Super Nanny
Ace of Cakes

8Restaurants I love:
Cafe Rio
Applebees
Texas Roadhouse
Olive Garden
Red Lobster
Cold Stone (I'm with Heidi this counts)
Sweet Tomatos
Chili's

8 things I HAVE done today:
Made the kids lunch
Made the kids breakfast
Took bedding off of Ashtons bed
Took BobbiSue a treat
Took the boys to bed
Showered
Working(This is all before 9 am mind you)

8 things I am looking forward to:
Thanksgiving
Losing weight
15 year Anniversary vacation
sleep
Christmas
Date night(I hear this exists.....not so sure)
Getting my hair done
Getting released ;O)

8 things on my wish list:
Bigger House
Boob job
Lyposuction and tummy tuck(Why stop with boobs lets go all out)
Truck
New wedding ring
Dr. Pepper to not be fatening and not to be banned from it
maid
Lottery is good
I tag Mindy and Amber. Noone else besides Heidi follows me yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment