Tuesday, October 14, 2008

14 YEARS!!!!


CRAZY!!! Allen and I have been married for 14 years today!!! Crazy how time flies by!! We are so busy lately that I almost forgot!! Wouldn't be the 1st time. We started doing sealings on our anniversary instead of trying to buy each other stuff. Well we are SO dang busy that it will be awhile before we can get out. This saturday I am doing and open house for his sister who just got married. Then the following Saturday is the Ward Halloween party and I'm in charge. Then the following Saturday he is going to Denver with his friends. FINALLY on the 8th of November if nothing comes up or happens we will be able to go and do our sealings and go to dinner!!!! MAN!!! I did get a 12:10am text from him saying Happy Anniversary and I did give him an Anniversary hug and kiss just before I gave him his Goodbye hug and kiss before he went to work!!! Hey its the little things that count!!!! :O) All busyness aside. I am a very HAPPY and lucky person to have found him!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! That is so cool. That is a great idea to do sealings for your anninversary. We might have to do that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Cracker!!! :) It is crazy how fast time flies by. You are a busy girl :) but let me know when we can get out. :) I still want to... But we always have BUNCO!!! :) November 6!!!! It's coming soon!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!! Wow! Being busy is good....but oh, how it stinks sometimes! :) I hope you have a great time! Don't get too crazy though ;).....A little icecream after sealings never hurt anyone! :)

    ReplyDelete