Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ward Halloween Party!!!


We had our ward Halloween Party!! It was fun!!! Some of us FUNNER (yes its a word) people dressed up. We had a blast!! I like Mindy haven't dressed up in a LONG time!!!! I enjoyed myself!!! I hope others had fun too!!!On the left is Rod and Heidi Johnson they went as 80's people!! It was cute! We joked about how much hairspray we used to use back in the day!! Jake and Leslie Garbanati is next and they were cute, Jake had a a ball with horns around then and Leslie had the chain "ball and chain" VERY CUTE!!! Mindy and Jason Griffin in the back! Mindy went as a cute lil witch with a cute lil tutu and Jason went as Latrelle Spreewell!! LOVED the tattoos!!! I tried the gangsta look, I ended up just lookin like a teenager lol!! Allen went as blueman!!! It was so much fun!! Thanks guys for the good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment