Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Random Stuff

Well I haven't updated in AWHILE!!! So I thought I would!! I will do better to keep up instead of slammin ya with TOO much information LOL!!


Allen took me to Wendover in January for a surprise Christmas present. We spent the night in Salt Lake. We saw Aaron Lewis in concert there. He is the lead singer of Staind. It was fun!! I had a blast!! I got a lil car sick and felt like crap that night and the next morning so we came straight home! But it was fun!! I love him for surprising me!!



Well Mr. Mason is gettin around quite well as you can see!! I blockaded the TV. He like the blue light on my DVR and tries to eat it!! So I put pillows up. As you can see they didn't do their job. He just crawled around on the left and climbed up on the entertainment center and ate my IKEA ad!! Love this boy!!! He is getting to be quite the handful!!! Having SOOO much fun with him!!!



Ashton decided he would play basketball this year instead of wrestling!!.......He had fun!! It helped that he was on a good team and they won all but one of their games!!! He is no.3!! Like how he had time to pose. He's a funny boy!! He loves playin basketball!!



Well my cute return missionary is growing up!! (In age that is) He turned 36 this year!!! Boy how the time flies!!! He is such a good husband and father!! I am really lucky to have him!!!




Well.....I had Monday off this week from my Internet job and decided to be a bit productive while Mason was asleep. So I organized the cupboards!! Doubt this will last....but at least I was productive!!



For FHE we went over to the chapel and played a little. Macenzi worked on soccer. Ashton worked on basketball and Aidan worked on his tennis!! LOL!! He is crying because as Macenzi was kicking a goal kick he walked in front of her and the ball hit him in the side of the head!! POOR guy that ball was hard!!! It popped Macenzi in the mouth and made her mouth bleed!! Then we ended with a game of Around the World. Uncle David won!!!
Good times!!


5 comments:

  1. HOORAY FOR THE NEW POST!! Okay, now I feel super lazy, sitting here on my couch when my house could DEFINATELY use some organization. Cute pics and how fun to have a fun surprise, and....Happy Birthday Allen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear from you again. Looks like a busy January. Isn't it great when our husbands do fun stuff for us. Last week I turned the tables on Gary and kidnapped him. We spent the night at his parents cabin in Pine Valley (no kids). It was so much fun. Glad you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I'm so glad you posted! Looks like you guys are havin fun!!!! We should do lunch again some time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post! I love how you put things, you are too funny! Glad life is treating you good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you have had a lot going on. Your cupboards look awesome! You want to organize mine for me? HaHa just kidding. It would not last long at all. I miss my sporty friend. And my gym partner. I just go by myself every morning. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete