Wednesday, January 7, 2009

1st Christmas, UFC, St. George, 2nd Christmas



Kids asleep on the way to Vegas!
!!! It's been crazy!! But here I am ready to udate our Holiday events! We left on Christmas Eve at 1am and drove to Vegas!! It was a pretty quick drive actually!! The kids slept the entire time. We spent Christmas at my brother Matt's house. Mom and Chel flew in on Christmas Eve. David and Bre flew in on Chrstmas day!! Santa made sure to fill the kids stockings!!!! They got to open 2 presents besides there stockings!!! They did really good with that!! We just hung out on Christmas Day and then went to my Uncle Danny's for Christmas dinner!!!
Ashton and Aidan spent Christmas Eve in the hot tub!!
The kids puttin cookies out for Santa!
It was 9 am!! Look at Macenzi you would think it was like 5 am.
Good ol Santa showed up for the stockings.
Allen was putting peanuts in the gun and shooting them into Davids mouth!!!!
Relaxin after Christmas dinner.
HMMMMMMMM???!!! Inappropriate????
Well......the whole reason for our trip to Vegas for Christmas was UFC!!!! We had a blast. The day after Christmas we went down to the MGM Grand for the Autograph signing , Q&A session and the weigh ins. The kids had a blast!!! We did have to do A LOT of waiting in lines and just WAITING!! So....to pass the time a lot of pics were taken. Believe me this is only a couple!!
Bre, Me and Chel!

Macenzi
Ashton
Aidan

At the autograph session there was Stephen Bonner(We don't like him, but he saw Ashtons hair and was talkin to him about Chuck Liddell. How Chuck is an Accountant. And he signed his picture. To Ashton: Train hard......get good grades! Very nice guy to the kids)

Stephen Bonner
Mac Danzig

Efrain Escudero-He was the latest winner of Ulitimate Fighter House!

After the autograph session we went into the Q&A session with Randy Couture!!! That was really fun. We were already a fan of his, but we just absolutely love him now!!! Very nice guy!!

Allen, Me, Randy Couture, Macenzi, Ashton, Chelsya and Aidan
All of us but Allen waiting for the weighins to start.

Ashton made a friend with a seeing eye PITBULL!!! LOL Only in Vegas!!

We also got to see Kenny Florian!

This is the closest we have ever gotten to Chuck Liddell!!

Well after all that fun! The fights were great!! Not all of them turned out the way we would have liked. They were good fights anyway!!
We left Sunday morning and took the kids to St. George and they went swimming and we took them to see Bedtime Stories. We went to dinner with a friend of ours that lives in Hurricane. It was a good break from all of the vegas excitement!! It also breaks up the drive home!This is them in our hotel room!

Time for 2nd Christmas!!! Whew! I'm pooped!!!
Everyone was home on Monday night so we had our Christmas on Tuesday morning. Allen's parents came and joined us and Kents donuts provided our breakfast LOL!! It was a very busy but fun holiday!! I think the kids had a blast!! Sure hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!!

We bought them footie jammies in Vegas!! Macenzi thought it would be fun to have some too!! She wanted spiderman over Hannah Montana or Dora!! Can't say I blame her. Then kids kids are playing the Guitar Hero they got for Christmas!!


9 comments:

  1. Okay I'm laughing my freaking butt off at the picture with Couture. :) Allen and Aidan have the same awesome expression!! LOVE it!! I'm glad you guys had such a good time! P.S. I look the same as Macenzi at 9 a.m. I hate mornings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry we missed you when you were here. We should have gotten together, but then again I had sick kids thoughout the holiday. And of course this last week I got it. Worse than any of them. The joy of being the mom. If you do make it down here again e-mail me and we'll meet you for dinner or something. Glad you had a great holiday and saw some good fights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather - I made my blog private and don't have an email to send you an invite!?
    Does Melissa gutherie have your email?
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - and I love UFC - I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She doesn't have my email. It's hebossa@hotmail.com!! Send me an invite!! UFC is great stuff HUH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make me laugh. I miss seeing you all the time. It looks like you had a ton of fun. I love that all of you love UFC. Don't hate, but I have never seen any of that before. :) And pedicures....I think those should be done with just the girls anytime. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! I am jealous...Vegas...Maddie enjoyed looking at the pictures of Aiden and the one where Ashton looks lke the fighter dude!! Fun , Fun...

    ReplyDelete