Friday, January 2, 2009

Pedicures



So we have been up to a lot!! I was gonna post all at one time, but still waiting to get all of the pictures. So I thought I would post about our pedicure. When my brother Matt was here at Thanksgiving he wanted to get pedicures.....so we did!!! Well....he thought it should be a tradition that whenever we are together we get them. He won't do them by himself (even though his feet are AWFUL)....so while we were in Vegas the girls (and Matt) (no he's not gay) got pedicures!!! Macenzi only got her toes painted.
(Matt and Bre(davids wife))
In November we couldn't convince him to paint them black. Even though I told him fighters do!! Even Chuck Liddell does!! (UFC fighter for those who have no clue) But he wouldn't.....well we convinced him at Christmas to get them painted black!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Macenzi just after she got her's painted (only, I'm to cheap to pay for her young feet to get a pedicure)

Macenzi and Chel just done!!!
Black toe nail polish is MATT, Chel has the flip flop on, then Bre (my sis in law), Macenzi and ME!!

4 comments:

  1. I took Brad to get a pedicure this past summer and he loved it. (He's not gay either! Although sometimes I wonder....JK!) Brad has a signed autograph from Randy Couture - MY OLD MAN! A friend of ours got it signed for him. It says To Brad, but I'm gonna use a Sharpie to add '& Leslie' to it. :) I love my UFC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! We need to do that sometime! :) I'm glad you guys made it back safely! See ya at Bunco!! WOHOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that! Dave will not let me paint his toenails. I got this sweet glow-in-the-dark that goes on clear even, and he is still yella! Looks like you all had fun. I love pedicures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a fun tradition! I don't know if I could get Wayne to go for it though!

    ReplyDelete