Saturday, February 14, 2009

From the Mouth of Babes!!

Well my cute friend Heidi had this on her blog, so I thought I would copy it. I am gonna do all 3 kids....kinda curious what they each have to say.

M-Macenzi-11yrs, A1-Ashton8yrs, A2-Aidan5yrs

1. What is something mom always says to you? (M-Get your head out of your butt)(A1-Clean your room)(A2-"Have I told you "this" yet today" and karate chop me)
2. What makes mom happy? (M-Mamma Mia),(A1-The house being cleaned)(A2- giving her presents)
3. What makes mom sad? (M-my brothers)(A1-The house being dirty)(A2- Not cleaning my room)
4. What does your mom do to make you laugh?( M-Tell funny stories)(A1-tickles me)(A2-tickle me)
5. What was your mom like as a child? (M-hung out with gangsters)(A1-miserable)(A2-you just looked funny in my brain)
6. How old is your mom? (M-32)(A1-I have no idea)(A2-26)
7. How tall is your mom? (M-5'6")(A1-5 feet)(A2-50 tall feet)
8. What is her favorite thing to do? (M-Go to the movies with her friends)(A1-play tennis)(A2-play with babies, your kids when they were babies)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?(M-Hmm what do you do when I'm not around?)(A1-Watch tv)(A2-going to the store)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? (M-getting in a fight with a celebrity)(A1-A really clean house, that is if she can get her kids to clean well)(A2-cause everyone would know you)
11. What is your mom really good at? (M-Yelling)(A1-Cooking)(A2- cleaning your room if its a big mess)
12. What is your mom not very good at? (M-Lying)(A1-Decorating)(A2- going sledding with a tiny sled)
13. What does your mom do for her job? (M-She works for a company on the phone)(A1-help people)(A2- doing computer stuff)
14. What is your mom's favorite food? (M-Something she is probably allergic to.)(A1-Pork)(A2-vegetable fruit soup)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? (M-She actually gets stuff done, she's not one of those moms who sit around all day on their butt)(A1-Gifts and her being happy)(A2-teaching me to read my book by myself)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? (M-I don't know Betty Boop?)(A1-Wanda off of fairly odd parents)(A2-Mamma mia) haha that was difficult for Aidan lol
17. What do you and your mom do together? (M-play soccer)(A1-Go sledding)(A2-do puzzles)
18. How are you and your mom the same? (M-We're both good at softball)(A1-Both have brown hair)(A2-we both have hair)
19. How are you and your mom different? (M-I like soccer better)(A1-Nose)(A2-your hair and eyeballs are different than mine)
20. How do you know your mom loves you? (M-because she gets me a whole bunch of cool stuff)(A1-She gives us stuff like clothes)(A2-because you help me all the time)



Well after Macenzi's 1st answer I was contemplating that maybe this wasn't such a good idea lol!!! She had me rollin!! These kids are a riot!!! LOVE THEM!!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you love your house clean and like to tickle-torture....me too, anything to get a good laugh right!? That is too cute, now you have to write it in your journal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Macenzi said Betty Boop that brought back so many childhood memories. And "hung out with gangsters", should I be offended? That was a great post, loved the answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! My personal favorite is "going sledding with a tiny sled." I laughed my butt off!!! Kids are great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are so cute! I can totally hear each of their responses-what clever little monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was too funny! Thanks for the great laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny. I was laughing so hard. Macenzi's answer for #10 is my favorite. I would have said that too. ha ha Love you Kami

    ReplyDelete