Friday, November 6, 2009

Update

Yes!! It is a MIRACLE!! I am updating!! LOL!! Well here are some pics from our Florida trip and Halloween. We took our kids to Florida they knew we were going on vacation, they just didn't know where and they thought we were driving. I added a video of them figuring out we were flying!!!
This is them with their new suitcases at the airport!
Lookin for our plane!!

This was our 1st day at Disney World!! They had a blast!!

As you see Allen and I are NOT stupid!!! We REFUSED to ride the teacups!!! ;)

LOOK!!! Aidan and Mickey can grow tomato's!!!!

This lil alligator is in a pond behind our condo!!! Allen and the kids thought this was awesome!! They tried to catch it!!!! Those that know Allen WON'T be surprised!!

Allen FINALLY got to go to Gatorland!! After growing up in Florida he had to go back as an adult to go!!

And.....then he eats some gator!!!! (Don't worry ladies I didn't TOUCH the stuff)

Epcot!!

Wild Animal Kingdom!!!

Silly faces!!!
We had a blast in Florida!! We were there 7 days. I swear Florida floats, I was so motion sick by the end lol!!! It was an AWESOME vacation. Allen did SO good being with us for 9 days and NIGHTS straight!! LOL

Halloween
This is Aidan, he wanted to be a vampire. This is him at his 1st grade Halloween program! Allen did his makeup and wasn't happy with the outcome, he had to do a fast job!! What a sweet guy came home on his lunch to do it.
I thought it would be funny to buy a tutu for Macenzi for Halloween. I thought it would be hilarious, you know it being Macenzi. We were thinkin of maybe a fairy devil or something, then I found the black and pink tutu and we weren't sure what to do then David suggested a Derby Chick!!! AWESOME!!! She was ADORABLE!!! It was GREAT!!

I think he was Jason. Not sure...lol!! I can't keep up with the scary guys!! Ashton really just wanted this mask and the blood sword!! LOL!!
My scary vampire!! Allen did AWESOME with his makeup this time!!!
Someone didn't recognize him because she didn't see his red hair!!
Aunt Chel posed him!!
Their pumpkins!! Ashton's has H1N1!!

My mister Mason!!! What's a Lion say???
Macenzi and her girlfriends trick or treatin!!!
So you skeptics....I updated.....are ya proud????????

2 comments:

  1. SOOO fun , Thanks for playing the other day, I still can't believe you stole my applesauce

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA!! A new post, what fun vacation, not going to lie-little jealous! We have a warm-fuzzy jar that the kids get to add to when they do good things...(conference recommendation). We told them they could pick somewhere fun to go when it is full-Chandler wants to go to Disney World...no biggy! When it gets full next time we will have to go on a cruise! Hope you guys are doing good-you look great! Cute hair...

    ReplyDelete